The exhibition room of the "Maison des Soeurs" in La Chapelle d'Abondance offers exhibitions related to local heritage. At this moment: "Sauvage", photo exhibition on the alpine wild fauna.
The "Maison des Soeurs" is, originally, a building built for the congregation of the Sisters of Charity in 1842. Abandoned during a long period, it has been restored to gather together of the tourist office, a (games) libraryand an exhibition room.
Phone : 04 50 73 51 41
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://lachapelledabondance-tourisme.com
From 01/06 to 20/09/2020, daily on demand to La Chapelle d'Abondance Tourisme.
Communauté de communes Pays d'Evian Vallée d'Abondance - 07/10/2020